Fw: LAN extension

jbeach2646
Brian, I think USB audio devices, which are less than $10 (US) would be
cheaper than Rasp Pis.  I don't know what the USB hub/port limitations are
on a Rasp Pi, so maybe it is impracticable, but it seems like that would be
the
cheaper and more efficient way to split output.  There are certainly
advantages to doing that regarding realism and the avoidance of harmonic,
intermodulation distortion.

Re: Fw: LAN extension

Pete Theisen
Harmonic distortion is not such a big deal. Intermodulation distortion,
however . . .

https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5