Fw: Jorgan improvements

jbeach2646
Brian, I think what you said in your initial post (copied just below) of
this thread gives the distinct impression that you have some suggestions for
features to be added to jOrgan.   Since jOrgan has been open-source software
and its growth under Sven was prompted by "wishlist" items as well as the
features which real pipe organs have, as well as items which are only
possible by means of electronic wizardry, it might be helpful to let
Jonathan know what, in particular, you would like to see added.  His future
plans may, logically, well depend on what users want to see included in
jOrgan to continue to foster its functionality and usefulness and general
appeal.

John Beach

"Jonathan,

Are you planning on further development of jOrgan, adding features, and so
on?  I know most feel that nothing can be added, but I disagree.

What plans do you have for the future development of jOrgan, if any?

Regards,

Brian"

Re: Fw: Jorgan improvements

There are some improvements that can be brought to jOrgan.

Non that I can think of that would improve the functionality of the running disposition, but rather, the means of getting to the end product.  You are right, in the past we asked Sven for certain improvments, and he usually did that, or he improved upon our request and delivered that.

My reason for posing this question, was because he is 'absent', so I see nothing wrong with asking him if he has any plans or not with jOrgan. My understanding, was that Jonathan has taken over from Sven with the programming of jOrgan. It is a little different to other 'open source' projects, in that we requested features to one programmer.