Fw: Fw: Volume or Velocity Settings

jbeach2646
John, thanks for the link, but I do keep your webpage bookmarked.  What I am
trying to do is to have the soundfont settings for all the organ stops be
correct without
having to regulate anything in jOrgan.  It is, again, the number of
adjustable parameters, as variables, possible with respect to loudness, both
in the soundfont and  jOrgan
which, ideally should be kept to a minimum to maintain the permanence of
loudness such as voiced, pipe ranks would have because of the pipe mediums
which are producing the sounds.
I am delving into an area with which I have no experience whatsoever, so it
is pure trial and error.