Quantcast

Fw: Fw: Recorder

jbeach2646
Brian, I just discovered that in jOrgan Version 3.20, the Recorder element
is missing in the list of selectable elements when you click on the yellow
3+ sign icon to create a new element for the disposition.
I don't know why this is the case.  I don't recall Sven saying anything
about removing it or replacing it with anything else and it is essential to
the function of the recorder.
Jonathan, if you are following this thread, do you have any information
about why the Recorder element, the icon of which was the large Plastic jug
with yellow lid, is no longer listed in the 3.20 version of
jOrgan?
Thanks.

Re: Fw: Fw: Recorder

RoyR
   If I remember rightly (Unlikely these days!) the last time I installed jOrgan 3:20 there was no Recorder in the section for creating new elements but it was already created in the default element list of a new disposition.

   As was pointed out to me at the time, you still have to create references to it for each element you want included in the recording.

On 9 April 2017 at 14:02, John Beach <[hidden email]> wrote:
Brian, I just discovered that in jOrgan Version 3.20, the Recorder element
is missing in the list of selectable elements when you click on the yellow
3+ sign icon to create a new element for the disposition.
I don't know why this is the case.  I don't recall Sven saying anything
about removing it or replacing it with anything else and it is essential to
the function of the recorder.
Jonathan, if you are following this thread, do you have any information
about why the Recorder element, the icon of which was the large Plastic jug
with yellow lid, is no longer listed in the 3.20 version of
jOrgan?
Thanks.

The recorder does not appear in the list of elements.

Re: Fw: Fw: Recorder

BrianS
Thank you Roy, I will check this out.  It still does not explain why the recorder function does not work on the Raspberry Pi, I cannot load a different file, I cannot playback the shown file, and I cannot record a new file, basically, I can do nothing with the recorder functionality of jOrgan.

Having truckloads of fun,