Quantcast

Fw: Fw: Fw: Setting sample playback speed on the fly

Fw: Fw: Fw: Setting sample playback speed on the fly

jbeach2646
Brian,  since your Yamaha is a MIDI instrument, from which you can record
the audio output to a wave file, you could use Audacity to record the rhythm
section, use the Change Speed feature in the Effects menu, save the
recording at the new speed and import the sample into Polyphone to make a
new instrument/preset of the rhythm section at the new speed.  It is not
difficult.