Fw: Fw: Fw: Recorder

jbeach2646
I have several dispositions (homemade) using 3.20 which have the recorder element in them.  I am thinking that once the recorder element is used, perhaps, since there is only one instance of a recorder
for a disposition, it may no longer show up as a listed element in the elements list when you click the yellow 3+signs icon to select a new element.  This is just a wild guess, but it is the only thing that
makes sense, since I have the plastic, gallon jug with the yellow lid Icon showing as the recorder element in the list of elements in Construct Mode for these dispositions.

John B.

Sent: Sunday, April 9, 2017 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: [jOrgan-user] Fw: Fw: Recorder

   If I remember rightly (Unlikely these days!) the last time I installed jOrgan 3:20 there was no Recorder in the section for creating new elements but it was already created in the default element list of a new disposition.

   As was pointed out to me at the time, you still have to create references to it for each element you want included in the recording.

On 9 April 2017 at 14:02, John Beach <[hidden email]> wrote:
Brian, I just discovered that in jOrgan Version 3.20, the Recorder element
is missing in the list of selectable elements when you click on the yellow
3+ sign icon to create a new element for the disposition.
I don't know why this is the case.  I don't recall Sven saying anything
about removing it or replacing it with anything else and it is essential to
the function of the recorder.
Jonathan, if you are following this thread, do you have any information
about why the Recorder element, the icon of which was the large Plastic jug
with yellow lid, is no longer listed in the 3.20 version of
jOrgan?
Thanks.

Re: Fw: Fw: Fw: Recorder

Yes, I discovered the answer as well, but still on the Raspberry Pi, the recorder does not work at all.