Fw: Distributed Disposition

jbeach2646
Graham, thanks for your input on Brian's problem.  I, however, was a bit
confused by your use of the term "Console Connector," it is not listed in
the elements.  In the jOrgan Taskbar, View>Configuration>Preferences>
jOrgan>LAN,  it occurred to me that the "Sender Count" and "Receiver Count"
may need to be set to 1 and 2, respectively, although, in MIDI, any
"daisy-chained" instrument should receive MIDI data based on "MIDI THRU".
Brian may also need to check the jOrgan Midi-Merger to see that jOrgan LAN 1
and/or 2 are checked.
I am still not certain of exactly what he is trying to do, although I
surmise that he wants to, eventually, create a jOrgan disposition with stops
which use, at least, some of the internal voices of the Keyboard Controller
which is the "sender" to both of the Rasp Pis on which he has left and right
stop jambs of the disposition.  I have the idea that he is having difficulty
with the MIDI signal from one Rasp Pi to the other Rasp Pi, somewhat like a
MIDI THRU issue.   But I don't know how his Rasp Pis are configured, whether
both are independent operating systems with separate displays,  running two
separate instances of jOrgan,  or whether, as is possible in Windows, two
monitors can be configured to run from one PC/operating system, both
displays configured to output different halves of a jOrgan console, if
desired.

Brian, all the Stop messages which Graham gave you can be copy-and-pasted in
the Midi Message section of jOrgan, so it is not as much work as it appears
to be, at first.