Fw: Adding MIDI keyboards to the mix / was: Volume control

Fw: Adding MIDI keyboards to the mix / was: Volume control

jbeach2646
Paul, in response to this question:   “Do you feel the only way I could do this would be to create a separate fourth (or fifth) manual keyboard, separate from my organ console stack of keyboards, with just that single stop, and assign it to the soundfont signal to play thru the baby grand speaker housed within its shell, or could I simply use it as I assign outputs from my current "piano" cab assignment?”

I assume you are wanting to do this with the jOrgan disposition you are using.  What I did was to create a Percussion Keyboard in the jOrgan disposition and add a coupler “Percussion on Division” in all the Manual divisions from which I wanted it to be able to be played.  You could do that easily, if you are using a piano soundfont.  Or, if you were following my interaction with Brian over the past two days, you might consider doing what he did, since the Korg is MIDI-capable with its own internal soundbank and all you want is to be able to interface it with the organ.

John Beach