Full Screen Mode

frjohnbenedict
I have bought a new computer for the organ console and have added 2 touch monitors and mounted them in place of the jambs.

I run jOrgan on 2 computers, one desktop in the console and one laptop in my office.

When I open the particular disposition that I use for the organ, on the laptop it will open in full screen mode with the right screen displayed on the right monitor and the left screen on the left monitor.

On the computer INSIDE of the console, it always opens in the window. I have copied the disposition from the laptop to a thumb drive and then copied it to the desktop.  I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but can't figure out what I'm missing.

I need this to open in full screen mode since others play this organ, and just barely can deal with touch screen rather than stop tabs or drawknobs. Pressing f11 requires moving a piano and opening the back to access the computer keyboard.  Don't want easy access for those who like to fidget.

I am running jOrgan 3.17 32 bit. I think I've got Java 32 on both computers.  Windows 7 on both.

Fr. John-Benedict

al

Re: Full Screen Mode

al
Configuration is not stored in disposition.  The setting for full screen at start up is a program level setting.  Go to view submenu and choose configuration.  Click box for full screen on statt.

Those type of settings need to be done on each machine and are independent of the dispo.

Al

From: <[hidden email]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 06:54:19
To: jorgan<[hidden email]>
Subject: [jOrgan-user] Full Screen Mode

http://p.sf.net/sfu/logmein_12329d2d

Re: Full Screen Mode

frjohnbenedict
Thank you!  I knew it was a checkbox somewhere, I just couldn't find it. Thank you again. Now I can put the back on the console and move the piano out of the aisle!  JB+

From: <[hidden email]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 06:54:19
To: jorgan<[hidden email]>

http://p.sf.net/sfu/logmein_12329d2d

Re: Full Screen Mode

Although the 'Full Screen - Start on Load' is checked, it does not do this in Raspbian.

Is there a function key that one can press in order to toggle to full screen mode and back?  I have noticed with some dispositions, this is possible, but not with all, if you press F11 on the keyboard.

Any suggestions please.

Re: Full Screen Mode

BrianS
I found the problem that prevented F11 from working as expected.

When I opened the dispositions in jOrgan on Raspbian, I need to select the correct display for each console in the customer.

If you don't do this, you cannot go to full screen mode with F11.