Fluidsynth problems with jack

jOrgan - User mailing list
I've found the solution!

I've downloaded and installed latest Beta 3 64bit version and the relative
Jack fluidsynth.

Then before entering Jorgan construct mode to change audio driver to Jack, I
started Jack, and it works. Clearly the Jorgan software need to "see" Jack
working to be able to set ita s an audio driver.

Sorry foe any inconvenience I could have create.

Thanks again for your work and your attention

Best personal regards

Marco Rizzo
Tel 335 7164517

Re: Fluidsynth problems with jack

Brian Sweetnam
Hi Maro,

I'm glad you have it working now, as I will also need to get it working.

R: Fluidsynth problems with jack

jOrgan - User mailing list
Thank you for your kind support.

Best regards