Change language

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Change language

anhu
Hello all,

sorry for asking a "stupid" question as first question in this forum. I would like to work with jorgan. I'm  already familiar with myorgan, grandorgue and aeolus. At the moment the first challenge is the language of my installation. It is in german and I cannot change it. If I would like to follow the postings here and re-do it on my computer. Therefore the english version would be highly appreciated. The search for "language" results in two or three pages with OT-content, so this is not really helpful. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Andreas






Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Change language

Sven Meier
Administrator
Hi Andreas,

jOrgan uses your system language by default.

Are you using Windows or Linux?

Regards
Sven

On 25.01.2016 19:14, anhu wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> sorry for asking a "stupid" question as first question in this forum. I
> would like to work with jorgan. I'm  already familiar with myorgan,
> grandorgue and aeolus. At the moment the first challenge is the language of
> my installation. It is in german and I cannot change it. If I would like to
> follow the postings here and re-do it on my computer. Therefore the english
> version would be highly appreciated. The search for "language" results in
> two or three pages with OT-content, so this is not really helpful. Any help
> would be appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://jorgan.999862.n4.nabble.com/Change-language-tp4662810.html
> Sent from the jOrgan - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Site24x7 APM Insight: Get Deep Visibility into Application Performance
> APM + Mobile APM + RUM: Monitor 3 App instances at just $35/Month
> Monitor end-to-end web transactions and take corrective actions now
> Troubleshoot faster and improve end-user experience. Signup Now!
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=267308311&iu=/4140
> _______________________________________________
> jOrgan-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jorgan-user


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site24x7 APM Insight: Get Deep Visibility into Application Performance
APM + Mobile APM + RUM: Monitor 3 App instances at just $35/Month
Monitor end-to-end web transactions and take corrective actions now
Troubleshoot faster and improve end-user experience. Signup Now!
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=267308311&iu=/4140
_______________________________________________
jOrgan-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jorgan-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Change language

anhu
Hello,

I use Windows. After setting the Eingabegebietsschema to english, jorgan starts in german again *sorry for not finding the question mark
What are the additional settings to be changed *question mark

Regards,
Andreas
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Change language

Sven Meier
Administrator
Hi Andreas,

check your jOrgan installation for a file named "launch4j.config" and change it as follows:
  <jre>
    <path></path>
    <minVersion>1.7.0</minVersion>
    <maxVersion></maxVersion>
    <jdkPreference>preferJre</jdkPreference>
    <opt>-Duser.language=en</opt>
  </jre>

Note the added option to start in English locale.

Hope this helps
Sven

On 25.01.2016 19:43, anhu wrote:
Hello,

I use Windows. After setting the Eingabegebietsschema to english, jorgan
starts in german again *sorry for not finding the question mark
What are the additional settings to be changed *question mark

Regards,
Andreas




--
View this message in context: http://jorgan.999862.n4.nabble.com/Change-language-tp4662810p4662812.html
Sent from the jOrgan - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site24x7 APM Insight: Get Deep Visibility into Application Performance
APM + Mobile APM + RUM: Monitor 3 App instances at just $35/Month
Monitor end-to-end web transactions and take corrective actions now
Troubleshoot faster and improve end-user experience. Signup Now!
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=267308311&iu=/4140
_______________________________________________
jOrgan-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jorgan-user


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site24x7 APM Insight: Get Deep Visibility into Application Performance
APM + Mobile APM + RUM: Monitor 3 App instances at just $35/Month
Monitor end-to-end web transactions and take corrective actions now
Troubleshoot faster and improve end-user experience. Signup Now!
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=267308311&iu=/4140
_______________________________________________
jOrgan-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jorgan-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Change language

anhu
Hello,

I searched the whole installation folders for files named launch*.*
Unfortunately without success.

Regards,
Andreas
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Change language

Sven Meier
Administrator
Hi,

how did you install jOrgan? How do you start jOrgan?

Regards
Sven

On 25.01.2016 22:15, anhu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I searched the whole installation folders for files named launch*.*
> Unfortunately without success.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://jorgan.999862.n4.nabble.com/Change-language-tp4662810p4662819.html
> Sent from the jOrgan - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Site24x7 APM Insight: Get Deep Visibility into Application Performance
> APM + Mobile APM + RUM: Monitor 3 App instances at just $35/Month
> Monitor end-to-end web transactions and take corrective actions now
> Troubleshoot faster and improve end-user experience. Signup Now!
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=267308311&iu=/4140
> _______________________________________________
> jOrgan-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jorgan-user


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site24x7 APM Insight: Get Deep Visibility into Application Performance
APM + Mobile APM + RUM: Monitor 3 App instances at just $35/Month
Monitor end-to-end web transactions and take corrective actions now
Troubleshoot faster and improve end-user experience. Signup Now!
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=267308311&iu=/4140
_______________________________________________
jOrgan-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jorgan-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Change language

Sven Meier
Administrator
Hi,

I've just noticed that you can select the user language in the
configuration (Ansicht->Einstellungen), select to top-level node and
choose the locale "de".

Have fun
Sven


On 25.01.2016 22:43, Sven Meier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> how did you install jOrgan? How do you start jOrgan?
>
> Regards
> Sven
>
> On 25.01.2016 22:15, anhu wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I searched the whole installation folders for files named launch*.*
>> Unfortunately without success.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Andreas
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context: http://jorgan.999862.n4.nabble.com/Change-language-tp4662810p4662819.html
>> Sent from the jOrgan - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Site24x7 APM Insight: Get Deep Visibility into Application Performance
>> APM + Mobile APM + RUM: Monitor 3 App instances at just $35/Month
>> Monitor end-to-end web transactions and take corrective actions now
>> Troubleshoot faster and improve end-user experience. Signup Now!
>> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=267308311&iu=/4140
>> _______________________________________________
>> jOrgan-user mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jorgan-user
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Site24x7 APM Insight: Get Deep Visibility into Application Performance
> APM + Mobile APM + RUM: Monitor 3 App instances at just $35/Month
> Monitor end-to-end web transactions and take corrective actions now
> Troubleshoot faster and improve end-user experience. Signup Now!
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=267308311&iu=/4140
> _______________________________________________
> jOrgan-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jorgan-user


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site24x7 APM Insight: Get Deep Visibility into Application Performance
APM + Mobile APM + RUM: Monitor 3 App instances at just $35/Month
Monitor end-to-end web transactions and take corrective actions now
Troubleshoot faster and improve end-user experience. Signup Now!
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=267308311&iu=/4140
_______________________________________________
jOrgan-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jorgan-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Change language

anhu
In reply to this post by Sven Meier
Hello,

I downloaded the portable test kit and started it by running the bat-file (under Windows XP). In the meantime I reached my goals also with the german version. So the topic is not solved, but not so important to me.

Regards,
Andreas