Quantcast

Carillon on Christie

BrianS
I have modified the Christie to my own purpose.

I am now trying to get the Carillon from the Solo division moved to the Great division, as I only have an Accomp and Great, and no Solo manuals.

I have duplicated the element, and all the references, but I get no sound from the Carillon on the Great.

What could I be doing wrong?

Re: Carillon on Christie

BrianS wrote
I have duplicated the element, and all the references, but I get no sound from the Carillon on the Great.

What could I be doing wrong?
Brian,
Have you checked that the Preset number in the rank Messages line is correct?

Re: Carillon on Christie

BrianS
Hi Rick,

Thank you, I have sorted it out with the help of Graham Goode. It is playing now, and it was just a small error in my configuration.

I am now trying to run jOrgan to Jack, so that I can more clearly control the levels of the Christie, like you have done in your disposition.