Balzan VPO - jO_GO disposition

Dr Mark Bugeja MD
I am happy to release the jO_GO disposition for our successful Balzan sample-set.

I thank Erik De Schrijver for creating this set-up, choosing our first VPO as a test-case, an initiative generated by the latest discussions on this forum related to the use of jOrgan as a front end to GrandOrgue.

The link can be found on this page of our website. If you did not do so already, you will also need to order the GO version which is free of charge from the top of the same page.

Polite and constructive comments are most welcomed.

Enjoy! Have fun!
Mark