Archive of old forum

erikds
Hello Sven,

I see that some subjects have been removed from the old forum as announced.
I have tried to find where to access the archive of it but was unable to find it.
Can you point me to the right place please?

Best regards,

Erik.

Re: Archive of old forum

Hello Erik,

yes, I'm currently tidying up the forum, i.e.
- relevant posts are moved to the 'User - General'
- outdated informations (old versions/features) are removed

The idea is to strip down all information to something that is worth to
keep and forge some new 'discussion' pages for the new Wiki. I'm not
finished yet so I can't really point you to any direction at the moment ;).

Sven