Another 'bouced' mail!

RoyR
Hi, Sven,

               I do seem to be giving you grief lately, don't I!

  Just received another 'bouncer'... Apparently, my mail with a picture attached was too big. I didn't know we had a 40KB limit???

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.

Re: Another 'bouced' mail!

Hello Roy,

no problem at all.

I wasn't aware of the size limitation. I'll have to look up where this
limit is coming from.

Sven